Tuesday, February 17, 2015

POST#5: Warble of Life

Blog and Me

This post should have been the first post in my blog but fortunately it is not. The idea of writing a blog is nothing new. The reason behind opening this blog is self-exploration. My life is going through a rough patch of time or perhaps it is being brushed up repeatedly for unearthing some precious virtues of mine. Time is testing my patience just like it does with anybody. I trip over and I stand up again.

I have nothing to do other than observing the beautiful modulation of highs and lows that life is offering me. When I experienced an outburst of emotions, I took out a pen and wrote down my experiences, my emotions, some thoughtful analysis and then erased them when I regained my conscience.

I changed my mind. I decided to pen down the intonation of my inner voice. When we sum up all these inflections camouflaged in forms of merry and sad emotions, it becomes a song. Hence I named this blog "Warble of Life".

Debaleena Ghosh

No comments:

Post a Comment