Tuesday, February 17, 2015

POST#4: My Friend

This poem is dedicated to a friend which most of us have in our lives. A sibling.




MY FRIEND

By Debaleena Ghosh





It was a cold shabby December morning,
I heard I've got a friend!
I went to meet him in the eve
Joys seem to have no end!

He was all bald,
Not a single hair on head,
Rolled up in a pink blanket
In his dear and embracing bed.

Just as I bent to look at him
He started crying with his mouth open,
His innocent frowns, a tiny red tongue
As fresh as a bud with drops of rain.

I kept on wondering
What was he ?
A friend or a gift?
Or a reason of glee?

He is my merry moments
The sweetest companion ever,
His smiles and giggles
Are my prayers forever.

I still keep on wondering
What is he?
Sometimes John Cena,
Sometimes Messi!

My tears, my pain,
My loss, my gain.
My sunshine, my cloud,
A silent poem or a music loud!

Can't ask for more to life
Not a friend another,
My strength, my life
My cute little brother!

Image Courtesy: Bluecandy Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment