Friday, February 13, 2015

POST#1: The Embodiment of My Soul

My tribute to Love





I ventured to find within myself for years long,
I looked deep into the abyss of my darkened heart
In search of “the soul”,
The biggest puzzle of my life!
I struggled to know the one who’s there
Hidden under the wraps of my flesh,
Who’s the one that keeps my nerves alive?


Despair, abhor and fear
Filled the rim of my tender heart.
The waves of loneliness splashed
Lost in a loop of loss and gain,
It returned with empty hands
But came back again!

One starry night just as my tears were
On the verge of outburst,
From within came an enchanting tune of a hypnotic song
The squall calmed down fast
To make way for the glorious being
Love it was!


Long and sleek.. with tender cheeks,
Sharp nose and soft curvy lips,
Eyes full of mystery
An awestruck me!
The silhouette left me wondering about my existence as a whole
It was no more a tangible enigma
It was you, the embodiment of my soul!


Image Courtesy: nightsky.at

No comments:

Post a Comment